Sarabah: Tales from the Flipside of Paradise is the first international album by Senegalese rap artist Sister Fa released in 2009.
CD: Piranha CD-PIR2334 /Indigo 928872 (p) & (c) 2009 Piranha Music & IT, Berlin /Germany
- Milamba (4:17)
- Selebou Yoon (3:41)
- Amy Jotna (4:13)
- Sarabah (4:18)
- Hip Hop Rek (3:51)
- Soldat (4:02)
- Life Am (4:06)
- Poum Poum Paya (4:07)
- hip Hop Yaw La Fal (3:24)
- Sister Fa La (4:02)
- Assoukatene (4:29)
- Bou Souba si Ngone (4:13)
- Milyamba (4:26) by Philip Pflüger
- My Name Is Sister Fa (3:51) by Lukas May
- Sister Fa (lead voc)
- Lamine Koyaté (kora on 1, 4)
- Cheikh Kissé (programming on 2)
- Steven Toteberg (programming on 2)
- Seydiman (voc on 3, 5, 8, 11)
- El Gueye (voc on 4)
- Bob Dynaa (voc on 6, g on 7, 12)
- Thierno Sarr (g on 7)
- Babou Laye (kora on 11)
- Papis Badji (perc on 11)
- Cool Cock 6 (voc on 12)
Produced & mixed by Sister Fa & Bob Dynaa. Postproduction by Ben Mandelsohn. Mastering by Duncan Cowell, soundmastering, London, January 2009. Sequencing by Nisha Anders.
Texts by Lukas May. Photos by Michael Mann. Artwork by Novamondo.
Executive production by Brigitte Bieg & Christoph Borkowsky.