Routes is an album by some UK drummer Jim Bamber called Fat Man released under the name BamJimba in 2006 and featuring Rico Rodriguez on two tracks (see below).
- "The Dedication" - feat. Urban Voice Choir/El Fata
- "The Guide" - feat. El Fata
- "Wake Up" (Dancehall Remix) - feat. El Fata
- "Down To The River" – feat. Urban Voice Choir/El Fata
- "The Bounce" - feat. El Fata
- "Ever Lovin' JAH" - feat. EL Fata
- "Train To 7 Sisters" DUB - feat. Dennis Bovell/Ali Youssef
- "Licence to Kill" (Bob Dylan) - feat. El Fata
- "Sail Away" (Harry Bogdanovs) - feat. Rico Rodriguez/Cecil Dorsett/El Fata
- "You Are My Sunshine" (Trad Arr Bamjimba) - feat. Rico Rodriguez/El Fata
- "Reggae Gone Clear" - feat Urban voice/Jah Ducks & General Sensi
- "Whited Sepulchers" - feat EL FATA
- "Praise Jah" - feat EL FATA
- "The Deluge" (Jackson Browne) - feat Urban Voice Choir/EL FATA
- El Fata
- Dennis Bovell
- Ali Youffef
- Rico Rodriguez
- "A truly eclectic piece of musical mastery. Highly recommended."
- "... Train To Seven Sisters, another standout track, serves up a dark vision of North London urban paranoia with its opening police sirens and Victoria Line underground train, building through harmonica, gruff horn and wailing Arab pipes to a wider vision of the global urban souk. In contrast, Sail Away, featuring the great Rico Rodriguez, is an ethereal summery affair of steel pans and El Fata's wistful vocals. ..."
- The soundsamples on the website of BamJimba are nor that phantastic, the record seems to be very 'easy listening' very soft ...