born 1947 in USSR and studied clarinet in Leningrad (St. Petersburg).
Vapirov is living in Varna/Bulgaria and is organiser of a summer jazz festival in the same city.
Much of his work sice the 1990s appears on his own label AVA Reords.
- Vapirov Project - East - West (CD: AVA 0002)
- Anatoly Vapiroy, Harry Tavitian - There's Always a Hope (CD: AVA 0003)
- Vapirov Project - Waltz Street (CD: AVA 0004)
- Milcho Leviev / Anatoly Vapirov – Concert By The Black Sea (CD: AVA 0005 / Varna/Bulgaria)
- Tracks: 1. In A Sentimental Mood 7:23 / 2. Lullaby Of Birdland 8:18 / 3. Sugar 4:06 / 4. What's New 7:40 / 5. What Is This Thing Called Love 5:05 / 6. Angel Eyes 6:12 / 7. Summertime 11:22. - Credits: Milcho Leviev (p), Anatoly Vapirov (ts). - Recorded live in Varna, Bulgaria, 1993-10-19, Sound Engineer: Deyan Timnev, Cover: Dimitar Traichev, Co-produced by Anatoly Vapirov and DZU Stock Company